forum officiel du site alerte-cobra.jimdo.com !
Venez discutez entres fans !

FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

get ahead and thats pretty much what I did. Any ti

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum officiel du site alerte-cobra.jimdo.com ! Index du Forum -> La série -> Alarm fur cobra 11 (Alerte cobra)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 04:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: get ahead and thats pretty much what I did. Any ti Répondre en citant

Montreal Alouettes at Winnipeg Blue Bombers I thought Montreal improved in their 16-11 loss in Saskatchewan last week. On offence, the first half performance by Alex Brink was good as he threw for 118 yards on 12-17 passing. The second half was not so good, only completing seven passes for 69 yards. You can definitely see the influence of Jeff Garcia on Brink. There is more of a flow where the pass drop of Brink matched the pass routes of the receivers. By the end of the first half, 33 plays were run for Montreal while 22 were run for Saskatchewan. The second half is still a concern. For Winnipeg, run defence is a concern. They have allowed 350 yards over the past two games which is far too much. With nine days in between games Im sure they will be a much more fundamentally sound team come Friday night. Winnipeg over Montreal. Toronto Argonauts at Edmonton Eskimos I would be very surprised if Edmonton did not play with a much higher perfection in terms of penalty avoidance come Saturday afternoon. The game in Ottawa was not a good one last week as Edmonton did everything they could to give it away. They will respond.                          For Toronto one of the key issues is the schedule. They dont have a home game until Oct. 4 and their next games are at Edmonton, at Hamilton, bye week, at Calgary, at BC, bye week and then finally home to Edmonton. There is hope as last year the Argos went through a similar set of four games in a row on the road and won all four. But as expressed, Edmonton will respond. Edmonton over Toronto. Calgary Stampeders at Ottawa Redblacks Calgary is on a two-game road trip and started out well with a 30-20 win over Hamilton. I thought the turning point was a 21-yard pass completion by Bo Levi Mitchell on a 2nd and 20 with four minutes to go. It was an excellent pressure play. For Ottawa, they need a home touchdown as it has been over 40 possessions on offence since their last one. It will be tough competition for Henry Burris as Calgary has allowed the fewest points this season with 114. Calgary over Ottawa. Saskatchewan Roughriders at B.C. Lions Best game of Week 9. BC looked good on defence in their 33-17 win in Toronto shutting down the Argos running game and keeping Ricky Ray to about 200 yards passing. BC looked good on special teams too with Tim Browns impact setting up points. BC looked sharp on offence as Stefan Logan had 145 yards rushing and another 59 receiving.         For the Riders, a big positive was they only had one touchdown allowed last week on Duron Carters 123 yard missed field goal return. But I wonder if BC is not on a bit of a roll and will keep on rolling. Travis Lulay or Kevin Glen will work its self out soon. BC over Saskatchewan in the best game of Week 9.   Tyrell Williams Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Kyle Emanuel Jersey . On Wednesday, Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas hit back. In a passionate defence of himself and the London clubs medical staff, the Portuguese coach rebuked the "incompetent people" who have attacked Tottenham for allowing Lloris to continue playing after being briefly knocked unconscious against Everton on Sunday. http://www.chargersauthenticshop.com/Chargers-Justin-Jones-Draft-Jersey/ .C. -- Unable to get much lift off his sore right ankle, Bobcats centre Al Jefferson figured it was time to make an adjustment. Rayshawn Jenkins Jersey . The Maple Leafs handed their embattled head coach a two-year contract extension on Thursday, while at the same time announcing that assistants Dave Farrish, Greg Cronin and Scott Gordon will not be back. Mike Williams Jersey . Nwaneri, who was born in Dallas and attended Naaman Forest High School in nearby Garland, Texas, tweeted, "Its official! Im coming home, Im coming home.DENVER - Corey Dickerson is still wondering why he was at the centre of a near scrum. Dickerson hit Atlanta catcher Gerald Laird with his backswing and tempers quickly flared, setting off a tense sequence and leading to several ejections Thursday as the Colorado Rockies beat the Braves 10-3. The Rockies led 8-3 in the eighth when Dickerson fouled away a pitch and knocked off Lairds facemask. "It was on a two-strike slider on a backswing that I hit Laird, but it was an accident and I think they know that," Dickerson said. A stunned Laird was on the ground for several minutes before walking off the field under his own power and being replaced by Evan Gattis. "Hes OK," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "They did all the concussion tests and the doctor cleared him to fly back with us. Im sure hes going to be a little sore. Dickersons backswing got him more on the jaw than on the head. I think we dodged a bullet there." With his next pitch, Atlanta reliever David Carpenter hit Dickerson in the thigh and was ejected. "I guess Carpenter thought it was on purpose," Dickerson said. Rockies manager Walt Weiss bolted from the dugout and began yelling at Carpenter, as well as in the general direction of Gonzalez. Weiss was held back by home plate umpire Jordan Baker before being ejected. When he returned to the dugout, Weiss smashed a bat against the wall. "If you think a guy can foul a ball off and then at the same time hit the catcher on the backswing on purpose, you got no clue," Weiss said. "They made their decision. They made a bad choice." Carpenter denied throwing at Dickerson. "I tried to run a fastball in on him, it cut a little bit and caught him," he said. "Dickerson was looking at me and I thought, You just got hit, go to first base, thats all there is to it. Get on with the next batter. I was surprised getting tossed out of the game there, I was preparing for the next hitter." In the ninth, Rockies reliever Nick Masset hit Gattis in the hip with a pitch. Both Masset and Rockies bench coach Tom Runnells were immediately tossed. Jhoulys Chacin (1-4) pitched seven scoreless innings for his first win of the season, backed by home runs from Charlie Blackmon and Justin Morneau. Chacin, who missed the first month of the season with a right shoulder strainn, struck out five and walked two.dddddddddddd Rookie Tommy La Stella was the only Braves player to get a hit off him, singling in the second and doubling in the fifth. In his toughest inning, with the Rockies ahead 3-0, Chacin issued consecutive one-out walks in the seventh to Chris Johnson and La Stella but got out of the jam by getting Andrelton Simmons to ground into a double play. "I didnt feel that good today," Chacin said. "I was just trying to make my pitches. I was keeping my pitches down and trying to get ahead and thats pretty much what I did. Any time youre throwing strikes, youre usually going to get good results." Ervin Santana (5-3) struck out eight in 6 1-3 innings and scattered seven hits but two of them went for home runs. Chacin, who did not receive any run support in three of his outings and totalled just 10 overall in his seven previous starts, helped himself early. He singled in the third ahead of Blackmons home run. It was the 12th home run of the season from Blackmon, all from the leadoff spot, which leads the majors and is the most by a Rockies player in the No. 1 spot in team history. Morneau connected on Santanas first offering in the sixth for his 11th of the season, a two-out drive that sailed over the centre field wall into the Braves bullpen. The Rockies pulled away with a five-run seventh, getting an RBI single from Charlie Culberson and a sacrifice fly from pinch-hitter Ryan Wheeler. Josh Rutledge scored from third on a wild pitch by and Morneau delivered a bases-loaded single to drive in the final two runs of the inning. The Braves scored all their runs in the eighth on Jason Heywards RBI single and B.J. Uptons homer. After Carpenter was ejected, Anthony Varvaro took over and the Rockies added a pair of runs on RBI singles by pinch-hitter Brandon Barnes and Blackmon. NOTES: Rockies SS Troy Tulowitzki was given a day off. ... Chacin fanned Gerald Laird in the fifth inning for his fourth strikeout of the game and the 500th of his career. Hes the seventh Rockies pitcher to reach the milestone. ... The Braves open a series against the Los Angeles Angels with RHP Aaron Harang (4-5) opposing C.J. Wilson (7-5) in the opener Friday. ... The Rockies travel to San Francisco, where Jorge De La Rosa (6-5) will face Tim Lincecum. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 04:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum officiel du site alerte-cobra.jimdo.com ! Index du Forum -> La série -> Alarm fur cobra 11 (Alerte cobra) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation